The abstract submission deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Presenting author’s contact details:
Full postal address
Indicate whether Trainee (fellow, resident, post-doc)
Author and co-authors’ details:
Full first and last name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title – 125 characters in length, including spaces.
Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Graphs, Tables, and Images – A maximum of 1 image, graph or table can be included per abstract. Images do not count towards word count.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears for the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
- There is no fee for submission and no limit on number of abstracts.
All abstracts, including case reports, must be submitted with the following sections: